problems with FFC (integral over boundary)

Hello,

I try to create a ffc-form of this formular:

\int_\gamma \phi * dot(\nable \psi, n) ds

This is what I did:

element = FiniteElement("Lagrange", "triangle", 1)

v = BasisFunction(element)
u = BasisFunction(element)
n= FacetNormal("triangle")

a = v*dot(grad(u),n)*ds

Now my problem: the generated class for the BilinearForm in the header
file says does it depend on some dolfin::Function ans this is what I don
not understand?! Here you can see what I mean:

// DOLFIN wrappers

#include <dolfin/Form.h>

class Integration_RandBilinearForm : public dolfin::Form
{
public:

  Integration_RandBilinearForm(dolfin::Function& w0) : dolfin::Form()
  {
    __coefficients.push_back(&w0);
  }

  /// Return UFC form
  virtual const ufc::form& form() const
  {
    return __form;
  }

  /// Return array of coefficients
  virtual const dolfin::Array<dolfin::Function*>& coefficients() const
  {
    return __coefficients;
  }

private:

  // UFC form
  UFC_Integration_RandBilinearForm __form;

  /// Array of coefficients
  dolfin::Array<dolfin::Function*> __coefficients;

};

What is this function?

Thanks for your support
Anne