Re: Use of LinearSolver

After a great struggle for a clean install in a ubuntu 8.04 box i could
compile dolfin, with umfpack and without petsc. Just like i have in my
ubuntu 7.10 laptop.

After some tests i've found that I'm unable to get a KrylovSolver other than
Bicgstag!!!! Is this a Known issue? I guess i've all the blas related libs...
libboost
atlas3
lapack3
refblas3
with dev's also.

if i have something like:

KrylovSolver solver(gmres,ilu);

KrylovSolver solver(cg);

LinearSolver solver(gmres);

solve(A,x,b,gmres);

i got the following message

Solving linear system of size 40121 x 40121 (uBlas Krylov solver).
*** Warning: Requested Krylov method unknown. Using BiCGStab.

I've no problems with LUSolver.(umfpack seems to be alright)

Is this a Known issue?
Do i need petsc for that?
I can't compile with umfpack and petsc...
but as i've seen thru the mailing list that is known and difficult issue
about package dependencies, right?

Thanks.

--
Nuno David Lopes