Re: pressure spikes in Stokes demo?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 05:27:36PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:

> Anders Logg wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:27:23PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> >> Something went wrong at changeset 4224,
> >>
> >>    http://www.fenics.org/hg/dolfin?cs=c5a7da38ff2c
> >>
> >> Garth
> >
> > ok, good. I will take a look.
> >

> Problem appears to be related to the local facet number. I'm taking a look.
>
> Garth

Yes! Thanks for the tip.

The problem is that the local facet numbers are now created during the
call to the constructor of DirichletBC. Between then and the
assembly, the mesh gets reorerdered (by a call to order()) so the
facet numbers are wrong when we apply the boundary conditions.

We need two things:

1. Make sure that the mesh is ordered when computing BCs.

2. Add a flag that allows checking if the mesh has been ordered
already (to prevent extra work).