Re: Symlinking umfpack libraries in hardy

On Thursday 26 June 2008 11:26:13 Ilmar Wilbers wrote:
> Not sure, I don't even have the .so.1-files in Hardy, and I am using the
> same packages as you are.

Nor did I. But when compiling dolfin it needed it, therefore I had to make a
symlink of it to libumfpack.so.3.1.0.

> You recompiled dolfin after upgrading, I assume?

Yup.

> Try to delete the umfpack.pc file from the previous dolfin
> installation (from before the upgrade) so that a new one is created.

I did, this is the content of pc file:

Name: UMFPACK
Version: 5.2.0
systems via LU factorization.
Libs: -L/usr/lib/atlas -lblas -L/usr/lib -lumfpack -L/usr/lib -lamd
Cflags: -I/usr/include/suitesparse -I/usr/include/suitesparse -I/usr/include/suitesparse

Johan