Re: MTL4 backend experiment (sandbox) bundle

> Dag Lindbo wrote:
>> MTL4 Backend experiment (sandbox) bundle:
>> http://www.csc.kth.se/~dag/dolfin/dolfin-dag-080717.hg
>>

> Unfortunately I can't build the code. I'm using the svn version of mtl4
> and I get a bunch of errors trying to build the benchmarks. Could you
> take a look?

I take it this has been sorted out? Otherwise, please send me the compiler
error novel. I haven't had tome to track the tip the last week, so I
forgot to update against the new ConstantFunction design -- sorry.

> Also, I can't run scons in conventional_backend. Can you add a simple
> SConstruct file?

These files should be dropped into the dolfin tree (src/la) and be
compiled with the rest of dolfin. I did not want to litter the dolfin tip
with the experimental backend, but I still wanted to provide the code that
I wrote. The header-only approach is, in my opinion, far more nimble for
testing and experiments.

/Dag