Re: Error in compile_functions

Ilmar Wilbers wrote:
There have been problems with the demo pde/dg/advection_diffusion/python on the mac vuildbot for some time now. Instant could not compile this demo, and the reason is found in /site-packages/dolfin/compile_functions.py, line 199:
dolfin_include_dir = includes[0] # FIXME: is this safe?

So this really is not safe, as pkg-config dolfin --cflags shows that the first include directory is /Users/ilmarw/local/petsc-2.3.3-p11/bmake/darwin9.2.0-c-debug, hence instant recieves this directiry and its subfolder dolfin/swig, and will not be able to locate dolfin.i

Any ideas on how to pick the correct include folder?

Not really a fix, but we shouldn't need the file functions2D.h any more because Kristian has implemented a Function in SpecialFunctions.h to take care of the outflow facets.

We are though running into the issue that dolfin::OutflowFacet(...) takes a dolfin::Form in its constructor. I recall some issues around dolfin::Form versus ufc::form in the pyDOLFIN interface. Was there a resolution?

Garth

ilmar