error in compiling Poisson_DOLFIN under MATLAB

Hello.  I am trying to compile the MATLAB example from the web-site:

http://www.fenics.org/wiki/Matlab_integration

I am able to compile dolfin under Cygwin (gcc). When I try to run mex for the example, I get:

psolver.cpp(40) : error C2661: 'PoissonLinearForm::PoissonLinearForm' : no overloaded function takes 2 arguments psolver.cpp(42) : error C2664: 'dolfin::LinearPDE::LinearPDE(dolfin::Form &,dolfin::Form &,dolfin::Mesh &,dolfin::BoundaryCondition &)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'PoissonBilinearForm' to 'dolfin::Form &'

Any clue as to what could be causing this? I am using the MSVC compiler for MATLAB mexing.

- Shawn

Follow ups