Re: error in compiling Poisson_DOLFIN under MATLAB

Shawn,

The example (written by me) needs to be updated to the current dolfin
release. I'm on vacation, but I'll try to fix it up. Can you run the
regular demos in dolfin, e.g. demo/pde/poisson/cpp?

Also, I should point out (since others have been confused over this
before) that the mex interface is only intended to show that data can be
passed to and from the c++ program from matlab. One has to write the
solver in C++ of course.

/Dag Lindbo