Assembly benchmark

I have made some further adjustments to the assembly benchmark in

  bench/fem/assembly/cpp

The results are here:

  http://www.fenics.org/hg/dolfin?f=82bebeaa545c;file=bench/fem/assembly/cpp/bench.log

Before trying to conclude anything from the results, please run the
benchmark and report your results. There may still be bugs. Please take
a look at the benchmark code as well, it's fairly short. It would be
good if we could settle on a fixed benchmark that we all trust and
then continue to discuss what to do about improving the numbers.

The benchmark code is here:

  http://www.fenics.org/hg/dolfin?f=1378b25bf84b;file=bench/fem/assembly/cpp/main.cpp

Just to trigger some discussion, Epetra seems to be the worst backend
in the assembly event, but the clear winner in the reassembly event.