Re: XML format for Higher Order meshes

Absolutely. I am setting it up so that if there is no map_type attribute in the .xml file, then it assumes P1. Everything else will be backwards compatible as well. For instance, if you have a higher order mesh .xml file on hand, but are using a variational form that was compiled without implementing the curved elements, it will still run. It will just ignore the extra vertex information of the mesh cells. Eventually, there will be a check for compatibility between the mesh and the form that was compiled. If they don't match, then a warning will be printed to the screen and affine mapping will be assumed throughout.

- Shawn