Electromagnetic Eigenvalue problem demo and vector function tests

Hi

Please find attached a demo for the use of pydolfin in the computation of
the TM cutoff modes of a rectangular waveguide as well as a simple test for
evaluation of a discrete Nedelec function using pydolfin.

I was not sure of the folder conventions, so I put the code in the sandbox
for now - if someone could tell me where it needs to go (somewhere in the
demos folder) then I will gladly move it there.

Then, on a side note.  How do I go about getting an account so that I can
make commits without having to ping the list all the time?  Or how exactly
does that process work?

Thanks in advance
Evan