evaluating higher order mesh function

Hello, again. I looked at the interpolate routine, and that may be the way to go. Most of the arguments are already available in the UFCCell::init routine. however, it does require a 'finite_element' input, which would correspond to whatever the higher mesh Function is. Here I have posted the interpolate call.

    /// Interpolate function to finite element space on cell
    void interpolate(real* coefficients,
                     const ufc::cell& ufc_cell,
                     const ufc::finite_element& finite_element,
                     Cell& cell, int facet = -1);

Anyway, should we have another variable under MeshGeometry that is a 'finite_element' variable? or put this only in UFCCell::init? I just wanted to get an opinion on this.

- Shawn

Follow ups