Re: XML format for Higher Order meshes

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 06:34:05PM +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 11:31:42AM -0400, Shawn Walker wrote:
> > I'm not sure if this works...  I am attaching the .hg file...
> >
> > - Shawn
>
> Excellent. I'll take a look (hopefully already tonight).

Won't happen tonight. I got stuck with trying to get the FFC JIT
compiler working with the new Instant interface and tomorrow I will be
offline.

PS: The JIT compiler seems to be dead slow at the moment, so something
is wrong. If you rely on having a speedy JIT compiler (in terms of
fast caching), don't upgrade until this has been fixed.