Bundle with basic linear algebra operators

Hello!

Attached is a bundle with changes to the GenericMatrix interface regarding the
operators +=, -= and axpy. These operators are also added in PyDOLFIN
together with the + and -.

I have implemented all operator= and copy constructors for the included
Matrices, excluding STLMatrix. I kept the copy constructor explicit, and
therefor I did not implement the the + or - operator. These can be added, but
will lead to unnesessary many temporary matrix objects.

I have cleaned up in the swig la interface files.

I added a unit test for the added operators in Python, for all backends, and a
dummy unit test in cpp. We should fill that one out...

Now I know alot more about operators, copy constructors and swig interface
files, than I did three days ago :)