Re: scons: *** DirNodeInfo instance has no attribute 'csig'

Johannes Ring wrote:
> On Wed, October 8, 2008 12:35, Harish Narayanan wrote:
>> Johannes Ring wrote:
>>
>>> The error is probably caused by the fact that scons tries to install
>>> into
>>> a folder that requires root/sudo privileges, like the default
>>> installation
>>> path, which is /usr/local. Instead, installing into a folder in the
>>> users
>>> home folder should work. This is probably why running scons.local is
>>> successful as Evan Lezar reports in this post:
>> But I also observe this error when I try to install it to $FOO (where I
>> have write access) using:
>>
>> scons install prefix=$FOO
>
> Hmm, that is too bad. And the latest release of SCons didn't help either?

No, it did not.

I am going to explore this a little bit more carefully when I get the
time. I have a feeling the error is cropping up because something is not
being compiled correctly and the install phase of the build process is
trying to copy a non-existent file.

Harish