Re: scons: *** DirNodeInfo instance has no attribute 'csig'

Hi.
I just recently subscribed to dolfin-dev list so I am missing the very
beginning of this thread. But the subject is exactly the error message
that I get during the installation os SyFi.
Just in case it may be useful, here is some additional info.
System: OpenSuse 11.0, x86_64, all the latest versions of Fenics
packages obtained via Mercurial. I also have all the prerequisites
installed.

Sincerely,
Victor Prosolin.