Re: Doxygen for PETsc and others

On 16/01/09 04:11 PM, Anders Logg wrote:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:42:30PM +0100, Johan Hake wrote:
On Friday 16 January 2009 23:25:19 Bartosz Sawicki wrote:
On 16/01/09 03:14 PM, Johan Hake wrote:
On Friday 16 January 2009 23:05:41 Anders Logg wrote:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 01:34:56PM -0700, Bartosz Sawicki wrote:
I'm every day user of on-line documentation generated by Doxygen. This
makes my life much easier.:)
But I realized that classes for others backends than uBLAS, are
ignored. This is probably because macro HAS_PETSC is disabled. Would it
be possible to add "PREDEFINED = HAS_PETSC" to our Doxygen
configuration file?

BArtek
Try and see if you can get it to work. I don't know much about Doxygen
(other than the bare minimum needed to set up our current
configuration).

The documentation is generated using

  scripts/makedoc

If you can find a solution that works, let me know.
I am actually on to it.

Adding usefull stuff all define has_foo, and removing totally irelevant
stuff, as all the forms from elements from the script.

Will check in soon.
Awesome !
Ok, it is now in.
Looks now quite usefull for me!

We need to keep this file updated with the proper defines.

There is probably a hook that will recompile the html documentation at the web automaticly, but you can also run the script your self, as explained above.

Nice. The manuals are updated each day at 07.10 so it should show up
tomorrow.

Yeap. I agree that it looks better, but there is still mess with CSS files. Look how it can look (screenshoot in attachment)

It was generated with Doxygen 1.5.6, while on the server we have 1.5.1. So there maybe small differences in final result.

My advice is to remove myheader.inc and myheader.inc files and leave blank HTML_HEADER and HTML_FOOTER options. Default doxygen setting are fine.

BArtek