Re: Automatic generation of spare linear system of equations

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. But it is easy to obtain the
matrices
and vectors in the linear system to be solved.

eg.
dolfin/demo/la/trilinos/python/demo.py

shows how to solve the system using Trilinos. You can use dolfin
to make matrices and vectors in PETSc, uBlas, MTL, and Trilinos format.
You can choose to let dolfin solve it for you or you can get the underlying
matrix and solve it with the above LA libraries.

Kent