Re: pkg-config is not installed on the system

You should initialize your Fink files first:
test -r /sw/bin/init.sh && . /sw/bin/init.sh

Do this in .profile

ilmar

Aron Wahlberg wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to test my installation of FEniCS (on my mac OS10.4) with the provided deoms and some of them work. However, for many of them I get the error "OSError: The pkg-config package is not installed on the system". But when I look for it it seem that I have it. Maybe in the wrong place?

matcent18:~ aronwahlberg$ locate pkg-config
/sw/bin/pkg-config
/sw/bin/pkg-config.real
/sw/share/man/man1/pkg-config.1
/sw/src/pkg-config-0.23.tar.gz

Also, 'locate pkgconfig' gives me a very long list.

Aron Wahlberg