Re: [UFC-dev] added higher mesh variable

Here is a changeset that now has an option for using an experimental ufc.h that is internal to dolfin. I made a new sub-directory: ufc_exp, and then put ufc.h in that. That way the file name can be the same. And we don't need to change other symbols/names that have `ufc' in them. And there is another added file: dolfin_ufc.h, that does the selection.

Please check this and push it.

I also think it would be good to add an enable option to scons that would select the experimental ufc.h file, instead of manually modifying the scons script. But I don't know how to do this.

- Shawn