Re: [HG DOLFIN] Permit access to values and size for a Constant.

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Johannes Ring <johannr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 23:51, Anders Logg wrote:

>>> back

>>> I think that 'sudo apt-get install libboost-dev' will get all the bits
>>> and pieces required by DOLFIN.
>>
>> Yes, that's what I do (in Jaunty).
>
> libboost-dev does not depend on libboost-program-options-dev. It is only
> recommended. This means that both has to be installed (also on Jaunty).
>
> Martin: Maybe you have an old boost.pc file somewhere? The old one does
> not specify this line:
>
>    Libs: -L/usr/lib -lboost_program_options
>
> Johannes

Yes, there was an old boost.pc file in the path from the old stable
dolfin installation (which I didn't want to touch).

I also removed boost 1.35 from apt, libboost-dev uses 1.34, but I
think it was the .pc file.
Reminder to self: always locate foo.pc before asking dolfin-dev...
(I also need an easier system for handling multiple installed versions.)

Martin