Re: Mesh Refinement

> I think I got it working. I used the version of eval which passes in
> Data arguement.

Good choice!

I do not think we have a demo defining such a function. However we do have
an example that is similar to your case, presented in the docstring of
Function in the PyDOLFIN interface.

Look at example: 3. Complex user-defined JIT-compiled functions

Maybe not the most obvious place to look at :P

Cheers!

Johan