Re: visit to simula?

Thanks for showing me around simula. And I'm glad I finally met you guys! Your not some random guys floating in cyberspace anymore. :) I'm sorry I didn't meet everyone, though.

I talked to some of you about coming to NYU to give an overview talk about FENICS. After talking to Anders, Mardal, and Kirby, it would be good if you could give some kind of live demonstration of form compiling and then show some simple computations (in python I guess?) showing what it can do. Maybe a fluid problem would be good (more complicated examples would be good also, but they don't need to be live). People would like this very much!

There is plenty of time to arrange this, so no rush. However, spring 2010 will be my last semester there.

- Shawn