Re: displacement condition on individual nodes

Quoting Peter Brune <prbrune@xxxxxxxxx>:

> As a quick solution, you could, knowing the coordinates of a node, constrain
> everything within some epsilon smaller than the mesh feature size of the
> node (such as DOLFIN_EPS).

Yes, and then make sure to use the "pointwise" method when creating the
DirichletBC. See comment in dolfin/fem/DirichletBC.h.
You can also look at demo/pde/dg/advection-diffusion/main.cpp for an example on
how to use the "geometric" approach. The majority of DOLFIN demos uses the
"topological" approach which is the default.

Kristian