Release and current status

There seem to be only a few issues remaining before we can make a
release:

  https://launchpad.net/dolfin/+milestone/0.93

In summary:

  1. Parallel parsing of MeshFunctions (Ola)
  2. Checking speedup
  3. Plotting from C++ in parallel
  4. Getting all demos to run or exit gracefully

To solve (4), I've added a new function that can be called like this:

  not_working_in_parallel("ODE solver");

When solving ODEs and running in parallel, the following message is
then printed:

  Process 0: ODE solver is not (yet) working in parallel. Consider
  filing a bug report at https://bugs.launchpad.net/dolfin

The program will exit with status 10. It might be possible to catch
this in the test scripts so that we can let the buildbots run all
demos i parallel. Or we can check on (4) manually. Thoughts?