Re: Release and current status

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Anders Logg<logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There seem to be only a few issues remaining before we can make a
> release:
>
>  https://launchpad.net/dolfin/+milestone/0.93
>
> In summary:
>
>  1. Parallel parsing of MeshFunctions

What is the status on the solution to this?

The right fix is to extend MeshFunction storage to contain the mapping
from the mesh entity to vertex numbers. The quick fix (that would fix
vertex and cell MeshFunctions) would be to store the global cell
numbers read from file. The latter solution is simple, and could be
done with little effort, whereas the first is a bit more involved.
Your calls.

Ola