Re: Release status update

On Monday 21 September 2009 22:00:54 Anders Logg wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 05:15:39PM +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
> > We're getting closer. All demos are running in parallel now (or
> > exiting gracefully).
> >
> > It only remains to
> >
> >   1. Measure speedup
>
> Done.
>
> We need to discuss the results further but I don't think it's a
> blocker for a release.
>
> >   2. Get the buildbot green
>
> In progress.

I suppose it is no use running the parallel tests for Windows or on the Mac?
The latter seems to lack parmetis?

We have defined the Python function has_mpi() and has_parmetis(), if PyDOLFIN
has been compiled with these. We can include a test for these in the test
script ruling out any unintentional test runs.

Johan