Re: broken deb packages

Hi Bartosz,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Bartosz Sawicki <sawickib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure if I should be submitted this as Launchpad Bug Report, but
>  this is nice way to test new mailing list :)
>
> Some of deb packages from http://packages.simula.no/ are brocken. Hashes
> don't match, and files seems to be corrupted.
>
> Failed to fetch
> http://packages.simula.no/pool/main/d/dolfin/libdolfin0_0.9.4-2~hardy1_amd64.deb
>  Hash Sum mismatch
>
> $ dpkg-deb -c libdolfin0-dev_0.9.4-2~hardy1_amd64.deb
> (...)
> tar: Skipping to next header
> dpkg-deb: subprocess tar returned error exit status 2

I have also noticed this with some other package. I think that perhaps
the rsync process from the old to the new server was not completely
successful. Anyway, I will re-upload the DOLFIN packages for Hardy
shortly. Please try again in a few minutes. Remember to run

  sudo apt-get update

first.

Johannes