Re: broken deb packages

Johannes Ring pisze:
Hi Bartosz,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Bartosz Sawicki <sawickib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not sure if I should be submitted this as Launchpad Bug Report, but
 this is nice way to test new mailing list :)

Some of deb packages from http://packages.simula.no/ are brocken. Hashes
don't match, and files seems to be corrupted.

Failed to fetch
http://packages.simula.no/pool/main/d/dolfin/libdolfin0_0.9.4-2~hardy1_amd64.deb
 Hash Sum mismatch

$ dpkg-deb -c libdolfin0-dev_0.9.4-2~hardy1_amd64.deb
(...)
tar: Skipping to next header
dpkg-deb: subprocess tar returned error exit status 2

I have also noticed this with some other package. I think that perhaps
the rsync process from the old to the new server was not completely
successful. Anyway, I will re-upload the DOLFIN packages for Hardy
shortly. Please try again in a few minutes. Remember to run

  sudo apt-get update

first.

Thanks for quick response. libdolfin0 package seems to be fine now, but another files are still broken.

Failed to fetch http://packages.simula.no/pool/main/p/petsc/libpetsc3.0.0-dev_3.0.0.dfsg-5.2~hardy2_amd64.deb Hash Sum mismatch

Have you re-uploaded all packages?

rgrds.

Johannes