[Question #102995]: marking curved boundary in dolfin by SubDomain

New question #102995 on DOLFIN:

I am trying to mark a curved boundary which is a PHYSICAL boundary, but it seems
dolfin does not take the boundary into account.

my curved boundary is just a semi-circle with a radius 0.5 and the center locates at (0, 0)

What I do is below,

class Cboundary(SubDomain):
     def inside(self,x,on_boundary):
         return on_boundary and (abs(x[0]*x[0]+x[1]*x[1]-0.25)<tol)

bc = DirichletBC(W.sub(0), noslip, Cboundary(), 'pointwise')

Changing the value of tol is not useful as I tried.