Re: Strangeness in advection-diffusion demo

On 11 May 2010 20:23, Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 11/05/10 19:22, Johan Hake wrote:

>>> I added it a long time ago, but I don't know where it went.
>>>
>>> Kristian can't be the author since it pre-dates his arrival. Kristian
>>> authored the DG advection-diffusion demo.
>>
>> Ok, maybe Kristian just added a Python version?
>>

> I forgot about that. Yes, he probably added the Python version.

Yes, I implemented a bunch of Python demos which was simply the C++
versions translated to Pydolfin syntax.
I also added a note on this at the top of all demo.py files to give
the original authors credit (and to avoid being hold responsible in
situations like this) but they must have been removed at some point.

Kristian