Re: JIT compiling in Dolfin

You can controll this by setting the environment variable:

  INSTANT_CACHE_DIR

to different directories for the different DOLFIN builds.

If you use different conf files for the different DOLFIN builds you can easily
controll the instant cache dir from within these.

We once included the dolfin version in the cache id, but it was removed as it
the ufc python module is not dependent on anything in dolfin. Not sure how
true this is in reality though.

What kind of troubles have you encountered?

Johan