Re: [Question #116222]: MPI Problem

Question #116222 on DOLFIN changed:

Pietro Maximoff posted a new comment:
Hi

Could someone help have a look at this problem. I've tried the
suggestions and I'm still unable to rectify the problem. If it's
supposed to be easy, unfortunately it's more than trivial for me.

The MPI problem I believe comes from setting the individual components
of a Vector and then creating a Function from that. So, alternatively,
if there's a better method (that's MPI-compatible) to gather components
into a Vector and then create a Function, please let me know.

As I said before, this works fine on 1 processor but it takes a 'while'.

Many thanks

Pietro