CMake warning

I'm getting the following warning when I run CMake. What is the deal
about adding version number to the library?

CMake Warning at dolfin/CMakeLists.txt:177 (add_library):
   Cannot generate a safe linker search path for target dolfin because
   files
   in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit directories:

     link library [libumfpack.so] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
       /home/logg/scratch/lib/fenics-dev/lib
     link library [libamd.so] in /usr/lib may be hidden by files in:
       /home/logg/scratch/lib/fenics-dev/lib

   Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.