Re: Default installation of .cmake files

Ok.

It does not look like /usr/local/share/ufc is looked into. I get this
missleading error from dolfin cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:98 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package UFC.dolfin.

  Set UFC.dolfin_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file
  for UFC.dolfin.  The file will have one of the following names:

    UFC.dolfinConfig.cmake
    ufc.dolfin-config.cmake

It is not possible to set environment variables with '.' in them...

Johan