Re: Nedelec/eigenvalue demos

Hi there

I am sorry that I have been so quiet on the list - it has been a busy couple
of months for me. I was responsible for some of the original waveguide demo,
and was not sure where it should be located. I assume that you simply mean
to move the demo to the la and not really change the content much. Is the
removal of the curl-curl demo due to the overlap with the waveguide demo?

One thing that I have just thought of is if there is place in the demos for
application type demos. By this I mean the kind of thing that might make it
into the upcoming Fenics book? If there is, then I will look at extending
the waveguide demo to include more post-processing of the solution so as to
be more meaningful to someone who wants to use Fenics to solve similar
problems.

With all this said, I have no real objection to the reorganisation.
--
Evan Lezar

Computational Electromagnetics Group
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch
South Africa

www.evanlezar.com