Re: [Question #123408]: Unable to run demos/programs

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 05:23:01PM -0000, Jack wrote:
> Question #123408 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/123408

> Jack is still having a problem:
> I just tried the new Dorsal release with Trilinos disabled. DOLFIN
> builds successfully and the demos run successfully too. Excellent!
>
> However, whilst building Dolfin, CGAL wasn't found which is quite
> strange. I need cgal.

I suggest you enter the dolfin source directory created by Dorsal.
Then do the following things:

1. Remove the cache file dorsal_build_dir/CMakeCache.txt

2. Run the script ./dorsal_build

3. Look at the output when the script is looking for CGAL

4. Edit the file cmake/modules/FindCGAL.cmake. You can edit some
message("...") statements to debug.

Repeat the above steps and try to find out where it fails.