[Question #127202]: Disappearing plots

New question #127202 on DOLFIN:

Sorry if this question does not belong in this forum...

I am trying to plot a 3D mesh (generated in Dolfin), as well as the corresponding solution. When I do it in Viper, only a blank window shows up. But when I click the mouse button to zoom or rotate, I see the plot while I hold the mouse button down. Exactly the same thing happens in Paraview. When releasing the mouse button, the screen turns blank again.

Has anyone experienced the same? I run 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04.