Re: [Question #128225]: Support for MFile in 0.9.9?

Question #128225 on DOLFIN changed:

Christine Tobler is still having a problem:
Hi Johan,

Of course I can change the files to use C++ streams (if I manage to get
the development version running). This only affects the body of the
functions, not any of the declaration parts, doesn't it?

By the way, what was the problem with leaving in the fprintf parts? Is
it a compiler issue or just about standardizing the code (making it more
C++-y)?

Christine