Re: CMake warning

Johannes Ring skrev 2010-10-19 17.35:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Anders Logg<logg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 11:18:22AM +0200, Johannes Ring wrote:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Anders Logg<logg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
This has most likely been discussed before but I'm bringing it up
again anyway.

I get the following annoying message for each and every demo when I
configure DOLFIN on Lucid:

CMake Warning at demo/pde/poisson/cpp/CMakeLists.txt:31 (add_executable):
  Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target poisson-demo
  because
  files in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit
  directories:

    runtime library [liblapack.so.3gf] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
    files in:
      /usr/lib/atlas
    runtime library [libblas.so.3gf] in /usr/lib may be hidden by
    files in:
      /usr/lib/atlas

  Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

Any way to fix this?

Setting -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:BOOL=ON when configuring DOLFIN made the
warnings go away for me. Does it work for you? Maybe we can use that
as the default?

Johannes

That doesn't work for me. If I add that flag, CMake is unable to find
PETSc and SLEPc.

I have PETSc and SLEPc installed by Dorsal.

Try to add

   CONFOPTS="-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=${INSTALL_PATH}"

in dolfin.package and remove dorsal_build_dir. Then re-run Dorsal.
Hopefully this will get rid of the warnings. Does it?

Johannes

I'm building DOLFIN using cmake.local in DOLFIN (not Dorsal), but will try this option later.

I'm currently trying to build on my macbook which is a pain. (Don't know how the mac people can stand working on it.) My current problem is I can't even build UFC correctly. If after building and installing (which seems to work fine) I type "python -c 'import ufc'", I get this error:

Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)
Abort trap

Any bright ideas?