Re: [Question #131523]: Armadillo for Dolfin on Mac

Question #131523 on DOLFIN changed:

Haris J. Catrakis posted a new comment:
Hi Harish,

With your advice (./dorsal.sh
FEniCS/platforms/supported/snowleopard.platform), I was able to build
almost all of FEniCS (including armadillo) but I had this error:

parser_ll.l: In function ‘scotchyylex’:
parser_ll.l:123: error: ‘yylval’ undeclared (first use in this function)
parser_ll.l:123: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
parser_ll.l:123: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [parser_ll.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [scotch] Error 2
make: *** [scotch] Error 2
Failure with exit status: 2
Exit message: There was a problem building scotch_5.1.9.

In any case, I'll go ahead and upgrade to Mac OS X 10.6.x

Thank you again,

Haris