Re: libboost_program_options is not included during linking process

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Andre Massing <massing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Den 11.11.10 15.23, skrev Johannes Ring:

>>> Actually I started with a clean build in the first place :)
>>
>> Okay, could you attach your CMakeCache.txt file?
>>
> Attached.

Thanks. It looks okay so I don't really know. You could try to specify
the Boost libraries manually, like this:

  -DBoost_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/opt/local/lib/libboost_program_options-mt.dylib

Are you sure you have the latests DOLFIN? And does it work if you
revert back to revision 5236?

Johannes