Unable to find boost-thread

I receive the following when I try to build DOLFIN.

CMake Error at /opt/local/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1123
(message):
  Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.

  Boost version: 1.44.0

  Boost include path: /opt/local/include

  The following Boost libraries could not be found:

          boost_thread

  Some (but not all) of the required Boost libraries were found.  You may
  need to install these additional Boost libraries.  Alternatively, set
  Boost_LIBRARYDIR to the directory containing Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT
  to the location of Boost.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:158 (find_package)

>From past experience, I think there needs to be a Mac specific thing
like linking to libboost_thread-mt that needs to be done.

Johannes?

Harish

Follow ups