Re: No access any more to FiniteElement / ufc::finite_element from within UFC ?

Den 17.01.11 15.49, skrev Garth N. Wells:

On 17/01/11 14:46, Andre Massing wrote:
Hi!

I just realized that the previous member

FiniteElement** coefficient_elements
and
std::vector<FiniteElement>  finite_elements
, respectively were removed from the UFC class.

The coefficient finite elements are still there.

Yes, but I need the ones which correspond to the test and trial function spaces.

I need these ones or
more precisely access to the underlying ufc::finite_element.

Can anybody give me a quick hint how to achieve this in the newer DOLFIN
versions? I already scanned through the code, but could not find a
simple solution.

From a FunctionSpace, you can extract a dolfin::FiniteElement, followed
by a ufc::finite_element.

But not from within the UFC class since the dolfin::Form form member is private. Since the UFC class takes a dolfin::Form argument in the constructor and a reference to the Form is stored in the UFC class, would it not be meanful to make it accessible by having a
const Form & form() const;
member function in the UFC class?

--
Andre