Re: [Question #141422]: [Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question#141422]: [Question#141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:DOLFIN/FEniCS integrationin otherPythoninstallation

Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
On Tuesday January 18 2011 11:32:38 Till B wrote:
> Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/141422
>
> Till B posted a new comment:
> Oh, great, thank you so far. Could I also copy the UFC directory from
> program files to the python site-packages? Or do I set the python paths
> to program files\ufc? Or can I install it again directly into the site-
> packages?

Depending on your likings you can do either one of those. But I would prefer
to change the installation directory in cmake to your site-packages directory,
and make that your preffered install path for new python stuff.

> Thank you again. Next step is getting Armadillo and then build dolfin. I
> will try that on my own now.

Cross fingers!

> If I ever come to the Simula Labs, I invite you for something.

Thanks, but you better come to San Diego instead, as it is here I am ;)