Re: [Question #141422]: [Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question#141422]: [Question#141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:DOLFIN/FEniCS integrationin otherPythoninstallation

Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:

Johannes Ring posted a new comment:
Yes, you will have to build Armadillo (cmake, make, make install),
however, I don't see how you feel that adding a few environment
variables are more clumsy than building everything by yourself. I just
tried it with Python(x,y) this morning and it worked. All I had to do
was to set/modify the PATH, PYTHONPATH, PKG_CONFIG_PATH, BOOST_DIR, and
SWIG_LIB environment variables. I can give you some more detailed
instructions if you would like to try this out, but if you still prefer
to build it by yourself, you might find the sources I use for building
the Windows binary useful. It's available from
http://www.fenicsproject.org/pub/software/fenics/.