Re: [Question #141422]: [Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question#141422]: [Question#141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:DOLFIN/FEniCS integrationin otherPythoninstallation

Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:

Till B posted a new comment:
The Python(x,y) stuff is actually in program files. But I installed the
Python distribution including all packages over the python distro in
Fenics. I like to have everything in one place.

I changed the PATH variable and at least the error message has changed.
It aborts because vcvarsall.bat is missing. But this is a Visual Studio
file, isn't it? Does this happen because I reordered PATH and now it
doesn't find mingw?

Another thing that I noticed:
C:\FEniCS\lib\site-packages\instant\paths.py creates a directory .instant in the home directory. In my case this is unfortunately a network drive so it does not work in the train. I changed this into a path on my local drive. Does this also occur in other places?