Re: [Question #141422]: [Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question#141422]: [Question#141422]:[Question #141422]:[Question #141422]:DOLFIN/FEniCS integrationin otherPythoninstallation

Question #141422 on DOLFIN changed:

Johannes Ring proposed the following answer:
The biharmonic demo works fine for me from within Spyder. You must make
sure that this part:

  C:\FEniCS\bin;C:\FEniCS\Scripts;C:\FEniCS\lib;

is added at the _front_ of the PATH variable. This is important because
Python(x,y) installs (by default) its own MinGW compilers and these will
not work with the FEniCS package. You can also try to remove or simply
rename the mingw folder under the pythonxy folder. Remember to restart
Python(x,y) stuff whenever you update the environment variables.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to install Python(x,y) into the FEniCS
folder, although it probably won't hurt. However, it might be a good
idea to install Python(x,y) to a path without spaces, for instance
C:\pythonxy.

Also, you don't need to worry about the stuff in runme.bat. It should be
enough that you run it once after installation such that necessary files
are created.