Re: [Question #141068]: Blood flow simulations in unicorn

Question #141068 on DOLFIN changed:

Jeannette Spühler proposed the following answer:
Hi Martin,

Yes, you can use Unicorn to simulate FSI problems.
Please look at the examples you can find under unicorn/ucsolver/fsi to see how to set boundary conditions.

You have to convert the gmsh in to DOLFIN XML format. Please check the following link:
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man1/dolfin-convert.1.html

There is no tutorial about unicorn which can be found online.
However they are working with a chapter about Unicorn for the FEniCS book.

What kind of problem do you want to solve? In my project we are
simulating the blood flow in the heart. So I might help you in more
details if you need.

Best regards
Jeannette Spühler