Re: [Question #141068]: Blood flow simulations in unicorn

Question #141068 on DOLFIN changed:

Martin Vymazal proposed the following answer:
Hi Jeannette,

 thank you for your reply. I'm interested in simulating flow in (lower
limb) arteries and in artery bypasses. Could you please also tell me if
it's possible to set 'flux' boundary conditions? Imagine I can measure
the total flow rate at the inlet of my geometry, but I don't know the
velocity profile. Is there a way of prescribing only the flow rate?

 Thank you for the link to the dolfin converter. In fact, the mesh
format is not a big issue - I could eventually write a script to convert
Gmsh->Dolfin. I was more curious about what's the status of Unicorn at
this moment (which you answered) and available boundary condition types.

 I remember reading somewhere that the FSI solver is monolithic. Can you
confirm this?

 Best regards,

   Martin Vymazal